These conditions of sale (hereinafter only "General Conditions") govern the sale of products marketed by www.pneumaticidiretti.it. All contracts for the purchase of products concluded, through the website www.pneumaticidiretti.it and according to the procedures indicated therein , between the seller and the customer, will be governed by these General Conditions.
All published prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Acceptance of the conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between New Generation of Valerio Forlino (hereinafter only "New Generation") and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by New Generation, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to accept the general and payment conditions in full.
2. If the customer is a final consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is concluded, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep, these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
- How to purchase
1. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the New Generation electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable at the address www.pneumaticidiretti.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information entered on the website www.pneumaticidiretti.it faithfully reproduces those of the manufacturers of the goods included in the catalog. New Generation therefore reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to adapt them to those supplied by the manufacturers, without any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, and may differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the figure. All purchase support information (Glossary, Purchase Guide, etc ...) are intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
2. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the New Generation by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with New Generation. The message repeats all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him under "orders".
3. In case of non-acceptance of the order, the New Generation undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
4. The customer can request the cancellation of the order until the moment it is not yet in stock. The status of the order is clearly visible in the "orders" section of your Personal Area. The order can no longer be canceled if the indication "Work in progress" appears.
5. All prices on the site are to be understood as prices to the public and, therefore, inclusive of VAT. New Generation reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice. In the event that an incorrect and / or clearly negligible price is published, for any reason (error in our systems, human error, etc.), the order will be canceled, even in the case of initial validation.
6. The quantities of product available at the time of the order are visible on the website www.pneumaticidiretti.it. Since the simultaneous access of many users-customers and the simultaneous possibility of "online" orders change the availability of the product, the New Generation does not guarantee the certainty of assigning the goods ordered.
7. On certain products, subject to price promotions, New Generation reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantities, subject to communication and acceptance by the Customer, in the absence of which the order must be considered canceled.
1. Advance Bank Transfer
In case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the order is sent only when the actual credit is credited to the c / c of New Generation of Valerio Forlino, which must take place within 5 days worked from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order is deemed automatically canceled. The reason for the bank transfer must include the order ID that is released in the order confirmation e-mail. The bank details on which to make the transfers are shown in the order confirmation email.
In case of purchase through the PayPal payment method, at the end of the order the Customer is directed to the PayPal login page. The amount relating to the order is charged to the PayPal account at the time of the order acquisition. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance of New Generation, the amount will be refunded to the customer's PayPal account. The cancellation of the order is possible until the moment when it is not yet in stock. The status of the order is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, in no case can New Generation be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by PayPal. At no time during the purchase procedure is the New Generation able to know the customer's financial information. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data will be intercepted. No New Generation computer archive contains or stores such data. For each transaction made with the PayPal account, the Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.
In case of purchase through the PostePay payment method, at the conclusion of the order the Customer will receive an email with the payment instructions. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance of New Generation, the amount will be refunded on the customer's PostePay card. The cancellation of the order is possible until the moment when it is not yet in stock. The status of the order is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
- Delivery methods
The New Generation can only accept orders for delivery in the territory of the Italian state. The New Generation does not ship to Mail Boxes, post offices, post office boxes and to companies that provide domiciliary services. For each order placed on www.pneumaticidiretti.it, New Generation issues a sales note (equal to a receipt) or an invoice for the material shipped. For the issuance of the tax document, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is authentic. After the issue of the document itself, no changes will be possible.Please note that for orders whose total value exceeds € 3,600.00, it is not possible to issue a sales note. You will therefore be asked for the tax code or VAT number to issue the invoice. Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. They are subject to possible surcharges for particular conditions (limited traffic areas, areas that are difficult to reach or peripheral). The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen at the time of the order. The delivery of the ordered goods is intended on board the truck, unless otherwise specified. The goods travel in packaging made directly by the manufacturer, in cardboard boxes wrapped in transparent cellophane (shrink film), in cardboard boxes sealed with adhesive security tape or in envelopes for shipments with self-adhesive closure depending on the warehouse of origin. In no case is the courier's adhesive tape or other sealing materials used.The delivery times of the ordered goods are purely indicative and are published in the appropriate table under "delivery times"; the same may be subject to change due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and roads in general or by an act of the Authority. Standard delivery will take place at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 14.00 to 18.00, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.No responsibility can be attributed to the New Generation in case of delay in processing the order or in delivering the goods ordered.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the delivery note or transport document (DDT);
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or, in any case, altered;
- that no closure materials other than those mentioned above have been used.
Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately reported to the courier who makes the delivery, affixing the words "collection with reserve for damaged package", or "collection with reserve for open package" or "collection with reserve for packages. missing ”on the appropriate accompanying document. An anomaly file must also be opened at the New Generation. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.Any hidden damages or anomalies must be reported to the New Generation Customer Service through the opening of an anomaly file. The request must be sent no later than 3 calendar days after receipt of the goods.Any report beyond these terms will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what has been declared.
- Delivery by express courier
Standard delivery will take place at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 14.00 to 18.00, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
The courier makes the first delivery without notice. In case of absence of the customer, the courier leaves a notice and retries delivery within 24 hours; in case of further absence, notice is left again and the shipment is put in storage. The Customer will be contacted by the New Generation with which he will define the delivery details.
- Times of fulfillment and delivery
With "times of fulfillment of the order" we mean the interval of time that passes from the reception of the order to the delivery of the product to the courier.
All orders, containing products available in stock, which have been confirmed for payment by 12.00 on a working day, are entrusted to the courier on the evening of the same day.
costs The cost of delivery varies according to the weight of the product and is clearly indicated when ordering. The costs indicated are valid for the whole Italian territory.
It should be noted that, if the customer purchases multiple products and only for one of these the New Generation offers free delivery, the customer will still have to bear the delivery costs normally expected from the other products in his order.
- Right of withdrawal
01. In compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005), as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/2014, the Customer who holds the quality of consumer and , therefore, the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to the professional activity, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without giving any reason and without having to bear different costs, no later than fourteen days from delivery, or from the day in which the Customer himself or a third party designated by the latter acquires physical possession of the goods purchased. The conditions and procedure for exercising this right will be specified later.
02. The Customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous paragraph must communicate by ordinary, registered, electronic, fax, or in any other form of communication, his will to exercise the right of withdrawal, within the terms required by law. The New Generation Customer Service will take care of the request and open the case.
Once the withdrawal declaration has been received, the New Generation will send the Customer an email confirming receipt with the return form (RMA form) attached, complete with an authorization number, which must be attached to the outside of the package relating to the product to be returned. The shipping costs for returning the goods to the New Generation will be borne by the customer.
Once the above procedure has been completed, the Customer must send the goods, carefully packed in the manufacturer's original packaging, outside of which affix the RMA form, via the courier chosen by the customer, to the following address:
NEW GENERATION OF VALERIO FORLINO VIA CALABRIA, 25 - 87030 CAROLEI (CS)returned
The shipment of the goods to bemust take place no later than 3 days from the date on which the Customer communicated to the New Generation the decision to withdraw from the purchase contract.
The New Generation, in compliance with the provisions of art. 56 of Legislative Decree n. 21/2014, once the compliance with the conditions has been verified, will reimburse the customer the cost of the product within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, without prejudice to the right to withhold the refund until the date of return of the product to its warehouses or until on the date on which the Customer sends proof of the actual shipment and delivery of the goods to the courier. The reimbursement will take place in the same way used by the Customer for the purchase or, if specifically requested, by bank transfer, transfer to the credit card, PayPal refund (in this case, the costs will be borne by the Customer).
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal only and exclusively with regard to the entire product; it will not be possible to exercise withdrawal only on a part of the purchased product
- the purchased product must be returned in its original unopened packaging complete with all accessories and its documentation;
- the product must be returned in perfect condition, products that show signs of damage, wear or dirt will not be accepted;
- the returned product must have the same serial number on the invoice, otherwise, if the serial number is different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer again, without any financial reimbursement by New Generation towards him;
- In the event that the product is damaged during the return to the warehouses, New Generation will take care of communicating the incident to the Customer to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the goods, if this is assured; therefore, New Generation will make the product available to the Customer, canceling the withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal lapses if the customer does not return the goods to the New Generation within 14 days from the date on which he communicated the withdrawal. The term is considered respected if the Customer sends the goods before the expiry of the 14 days. The right of withdrawal also lapses in the event of a substantial defect of the returned product (lack of internal packaging and / or documentation and / or original packaging of the manufacturer; absence of integral elements and accessories of the product; damage; unsuitable state of return, open product). In all cases of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the New Generation will return the goods to the Customer who will not be entitled to any refund.
- Waiver of purchase We inform you that the Customer has the right to reject the goods upon delivery. However, please note that, upon issuing the refund credit note, in case of advance payment (credit card, Paypal, advance bank transfer), shipping costs will be reversed up to the delivery address and return to the sender. Therefore, only the amount of the product will be refunded net of round-trip transport costs.
All products marketed by the New Generation are covered by the 24-month legal guarantee for lack of conformity, pursuant to art. 129) of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code). By virtue of the legal guarantee, the New Generation of Valerio Forlino is responsible towards the Customer-Consumer (natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to business, industrial, commercial, artisanal or professional activities), for any lack of conformity upon delivery of the product, as required by art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 and within the term of 24 months from the date of purchase. The lack of conformity exists when the product is not suitable for the use for which it is intended, does not conform to the description or does not possess the qualities and / or performances promised by the seller and typical of the product sold, or the specific qualities and performances required by the Customer-Consumer when this has been the subject of a specific agreement between the parties.
The denunciation of the lack of conformity (art.132, 1st paragraph), which occurs within the term of validity of the legal guarantee (24 months), must be made, under penalty of forfeiture, within two months from the date of discovery (art. 132, 2nd paragraph). In case of lack of conformity, the Customer-Consumer has the right to ask the seller, at his choice and without charge, to repair or replace the goods, unless the requested remedy is objectively impossible or excessively expensive (Art. 130 , paragraphs 3 and 4). Repairs must be carried out within a reasonable period and, in any case, within sixty days, after which the Customer-Consumer will have the rights referred to in art. 130, paragraph 7); the seller, after reporting the defect of conformity, will be able to offer the Customer-Consumer the remedies referred to in paragraph 9) of art. 130, with the effects referred to in lett. a and b) of the same provision.
Pursuant to the 3rd paragraph of art. 132, the defect that occurs within six months of purchase, is presumed to exist on the aforementioned date and the Customer-Consumer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement (art.130).
To benefit from the assistance, the Customer-Consumer will have to keep the invoice (or delivery note) that he will receive together with the purchased goods.
If, following intervention by an Authorized Assistance Center, there is no lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the Customer-Consumer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as the transport costs if incurred by New Generation.
In addition to the legal guarantee for lack of conformity, the products marketed by the New Generation of Valerio Forlino enjoy the conventional guarantee of the manufacturer.
The manufacturer's conventional warranty is additional and not onerous for the Customer-Consumer and will be provided by service centers authorized by the manufacturer. If, following intervention by an Authorized Assistance Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty, the Customer-Consumer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as the transport costs , if supported by the New Generation.
The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working at the first start), without prejudice to the existence of the conditions for the application of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), will be carried out only if expressly provided for by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of the product, provided it is reasonable, depends exclusively on the manufacturer. New Generation ensures that repair / replacement times are reasonable.
In the event that, for any reason, the New Generation is unable to replace a product under warranty (restored or replaced), it can proceed, with the consent of the Customer-Consumer, to replace the product itself (if still on the price list) or with another of equal characteristics and value or higher. Finally, upon the issue of a discount voucher of the same amount that can be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the time of issue.
- No damage can be requested from the New Generation for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements of products under a conventional warranty, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer-Consumer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including the manufacturer's packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables , etc...); to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when possible, to put it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided in all cases.
PRIVACY AND COOKIE
INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
We inform you that the personal data you provide, of which we guarantee maximum confidentiality and security, will be processed by NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO in full compliance with the above legislation referred to and according to the information below.
THE "HOLDER" OF THE PROCESSING
The "owner" of the data processing is the NEW GENERATION OF VALERIO FORLINO with headquarters in Carolei (Cs), Via Calabria n. 25, VAT number 02578930782. Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
a) Navigation data
Following consultation of this website, VALERIO FORLINO NEW GENERATION could acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols (IP addresses the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, etc.). These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check its correct functioning and to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
b) Personal data
In the case of a registration request, in order to process the request, it is essential to provide some specifically indicated personal data. Failure to provide the data indicated as mandatory affects the registration for the services offered by the site. Sending communications to the addresses indicated on this site, registering for the services offered, selling products, entail the subsequent acquisition of personal data necessary to process requests. These data are provided directly by the interested party and are processed for the sole purpose of executing the requests of the interested party or for purposes strictly connected and necessary for the use of all available services. The personal data provided by filling out the form will be recorded and stored on protected electronic media and processed with adequate security measures, also associating and integrating them with other databases, always in full compliance with the security measures to protect its confidentiality.
c) Data provided for further purposes
By means of your express consent, all data provided may be processed by NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO, for the purpose of sending advertising e-mails, promotional activities, market research, opinion polls and other activities. of marketing, including from third-party companies, as well as may be communicated and / or transferred to third parties for their uses with the same purposes.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED OR THAT MAY COME TO KNOW IT IN CHARGE
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of NEW GENERATION OF VALERIO FORLINO are handled only by personnel in charge of the treatment.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The person to whom the personal data refer can, at any time, exercise the right:
- to access personal data;
- to request the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern him;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to data portability;
- to withdraw consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Requests should be addressed to NEW GENERATION OF VALERIO FORLINO, Via Calabria n. 25, 87030 - Carolei (CS) - by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Cookies are information entered on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablet.
Each cookie contains different data such as, for example, the name of the server from which it originates, a numeric identifier, etc.
Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (i.e. until the browser used for browsing the web is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code.
The following cookies are used on the site:
TECHNICAL COOKIES: these cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page. These cookies are useful because they make navigation and use of the site faster and faster by facilitating some procedures.
COOKIE ANALYTICS: these cookies are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site and, therefore, to process general statistics on the service and its use.
Technical cookies and analytics cookies are constantly enabled regardless of user preferences and are strictly necessary to perform the basic functionality of the site. For the installation of these cookies, users' prior consent is not required.
The user can, at any time, refuse consent to the installation of cookies by setting the individual browser used for browsing the site.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The sales contract between the Customer and Valerio Forlino's New Generation is intended as concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Cosenza.