In compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005), as modified by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the customer who plays the role of consumer and, therefore, the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to professional activity, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without providing any reason and without having to bear different costs, no later than fourteen days from delivery, or from the day on which the Customer himself or a third party designated by the latter acquires physical possession of the goods purchased. The conditions and procedure for exercising this right will be specified later.
The Customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous paragraph must communicate by ordinary, registered, electronic, fax, or in any other form of communication, his will to exercise the right of withdrawal, within the terms provided by the law. The New Generation Customer Service will take care of the request and open the case.
Once the withdrawal declaration has been received, the New Generation will send the Customer an email confirming receipt with the return form (RMA form) attached, complete with an authorization number, which must be attached to the outside of the package relating to the product to be returned. The shipping costs for returning the goods to the New Generation will be borne by the customer.
Once the above procedure has been completed, the Customer must send the goods, carefully packed in the manufacturer's original packaging, outside of which affix the RMA form, via the courier chosen by the customer, to the following address:
NEW GENERATION OF VALERIO FORLINO VIA CALABRIA, 25 - 87030 CAROLEI (CS)
returned The shipment of the goods to bemust take place no later than 3 days from the date on which the Customer communicated to the New Generation the decision to withdraw from the purchase contract.
The New Generation, in compliance with the provisions of art. 56 of Legislative Decree n. 21/2014, once the compliance with the conditions has been verified, will reimburse the customer the cost of the product within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, without prejudice to the right to withhold the refund until the date of return of the product to its warehouses or until on the date on which the Customer sends proof of the actual shipment and delivery of the goods to the courier. The reimbursement will take place in the same way used by the Customer for the purchase or, if specifically requested, by bank transfer, transfer to the credit card, PayPal refund (in this case, the costs will be borne by the Customer).
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
* the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal only and exclusively with regard to the entire product; it will not be possible to exercise withdrawal only on a part of the purchased product
* the purchased product must be returned in its original unopened packaging complete with all accessories and its documentation;
* the product must be returned in perfect condition, products that show signs of damage, wear or dirt will not be accepted;
* the returned product must have the same serial number on the invoice, otherwise, if the serial number is different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer again, without any financial reimbursement by New Generation towards him;
* In the event that the product is damaged during the return to the warehouses, New Generation will take care of communicating the incident to the Customer to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the goods, if this is assured; therefore, New Generation will make the product available to the Customer, canceling the withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal lapses if the customer does not return the goods to the New Generation within 14 days from the date on which he communicated the withdrawal. The term is considered respected if the Customer sends the goods before the expiry of the 14 days. The right of withdrawal also lapses in the event of a substantial defect of the returned product (lack of internal packaging and / or documentation and / or original packaging of the manufacturer; absence of integral elements and accessories of the product; damage; unsuitable state of return, open product). In all cases of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the New Generation will return the goods to the Customer who will not be entitled to any refund.